Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brilliant

Am I turning into THAT mom that every drawing my daughter does is brilliant? Bear with me on this, because this is the first time I have noticed her do this.

We paint often at our house. She really enjoys it, and it keeps her hands busy. So she always asks, "what should I paint." This day I told her snow white.

IMG_3985

Do you see here. Look for her yellow dress and blue top. She even put the ribbon in her hair, at my request. I didn't realize what she was doing at first. I thought it was pretty cool. This is the first time I have seen her look at something and try to paint what she sees. She's brilliant. What can I say!

(oh and on a side note, she like the card way more than she liked her valentines gift. this princess thing is a real illness.)

double posted on peanut's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment