Thursday, January 8, 2009

Guess what! Another wonderful Day at work

So I was driving to a project site (or I guess, more accurately, I was knitting while my coworker was driving), and I saw this.

IMG_0152

Come to find out, it was someone's dream home up in smoke. It sucked. I could see really tall flames coming out of the roof. And being a horrible person, I tried to get a better picture.

So then we came to our job site and I saw this.

IMG_0157

and the contractor goes running past me with a phone to his ear saying "I will be with you in a minute. We have a fire."

Seriously. Two fires in one day. That is never what you want to hear you contractor say. Of course the first words out of my mouth were, "We didn't start this did we."

And as a parting gift here is some firefighting.

IMG_0159

And thirty minutes later the fire department shows up.

IMG_0162

1 comment:

  1. Sorry... I couldn't help but start to sing "We Didn't Start The Fire...."

    ReplyDelete